Available Church Positions
This directory contains all of the churches that have open positions!
Below is a list of churches that have positions available, if your church is in need of a certain position let us know in the contact tab.
Country Church with Country Values
Seeking a bi-vocational minister.
We are seeking an ordained or soon-to-be-ordained minister
Who can help us draw nearer to God and Grow His Kingdom by building one Relationship at a time.
Aspen Grove OFWB Church, 8861 Aspen Grove Church Road, Fountain, NC 27829
Our Services are held Wednesday Night and Sunday Morning
Find us on Facebook
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or letters can be mailed to Aspen Grove OFWB Church, PO Box 174, Fountain, NC 27829
Black Jack Original Free Will Baptist Church is searching for a Youth Pastor/ Youth Director. The church is located in southeastern Pitt County. We are approximately 10 miles from Greenville, North Carolina.
The position is a full-time ministry position where the candidate will work with young people to help them build and/or begin a relationship with Christ. They will also equip the youth for Christian living and Church life. This should involve creating and maintaining youth groups, Bible studies, and other spiritual and recreational activities. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining faith-building programs and activities for all school-age children. To accomplish this they should recruit, train, and lead a team of volunteer youth workers.
The candidate must have a sense of call and passion for ministry with youth and supports the teaching of the Original Free Will Baptist doctrine. A college degree is preferred or is currently pursuing one.
Interested individuals may contact the Reverend Phillip Boykin, Pastor, at 252-752-6485 or email at email@example.com for instructions in submitting a resume and obtaining a job description.
Bi-Vocational Pastor Position Available
Location: Corner of Hwy 111 and Sarecta Rd., 3 miles North of Beulaville.
Contact: Reid Southerland; phone, 910-298-5509; or send resumes to 142 Blueberry Lane, Pink Hill, NC 28572; email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Youth Minister/Director
Part-time position, about 20 hrs/wk
Salary is negotiable, based on education and experience
Supervise youth program in coordination with the Youth Council and Pastor
Contact Christy Smith @ 252-286-5355
1514 Smith-Grady Rd, Deep Run NC 28525
Currently seeking a full or part-time Pastor for Youth Ministries. The duties will include, but are not limited to, planning and directing youth programs and activities for various age groups within the church. This would include teaching Sunday school, organizing and overseeing Junior Church as well as participating and developing Youth Activities and special events. The Youth Pastor must be a Christ-centered, self-starting team player who will work and support the church staff, the youth of the church as well as a strong team of volunteers. The Youth Pastor must have the ability to nurture and direct young people in their relationship with Jesus Christ and guide in areas of discipleship and service. The Youth Pastor must also possess strong interpersonal, organizational and motivational skills and be equipped with a working knowledge of event planning, program management and communication.
A Bachelor’s degree in Youth Ministry or related field would be a plus. At least two years experience working with youth and youth ministries preferred. Must be in compliance with the beliefs and faith practice of Christian ministry according to scripture. The Youth Pastor must live according to the principals of the Bible and submit themselves to the Board and to Pastoral supervision. The candidate must be willing to work weekends and evenings and possess a valid North Carolina driver’s license. The candidate must also be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug testing prior to employment. Salary will be based on experience and education. All inquiries will be kept confidential and should be made to:
Dr. Keith Gardner
Pastor, First FWB Church
This position is currently a part-time position, but the potential is there for it to become a full-time position.
We are looking for someone who will minister to the family as a whole.
This person will oversee the children’s programs of the church.
This person will oversee the youth program along with conducting a service on Wednesday night for the youth.
This person will work alongside the Lead Pastor to minister to and with the parents of the children and youth of the church.
Position: Director of Youth Ministries (part-time)
Micro Original Free Will Baptist Church (located at 104 Hwy 301 N, Micro, NC) is seeking a highly motivated individual to lead as the Director of Youth Ministries. We are seeking an individual who has a passion for ministering to young people of all ages and their families, inspiring our youth to grow in their faith through having a personal relationship with Christ, and sharing the Gospel of Christ with our community. The Director of Youth Ministries will be responsible for the general oversight and development of the entire youth ministry at Micro OFWB including: discipleship, Christian education, youth specific worship, outreach and evangelism, and the individual personal enrichment of our youth.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and a desire to share the Gospel of Christ with others.
- Must exhibit a passion for working with and building relationships with our youth and their families in a way that nurtures discipleship and developing their personal relationship with Christ.
- Must have strong organizational, communication, problem solving, and team building skills, as well as competency in the use of a variety of technology and social media platforms.
- Should have an ability to be creative and adaptive in developing systems that minister to the ever-changing needs of a growing youth and family ministry.
- Should have a minimum of two years vocational or volunteer experience working with youth and their families within the church or community. Experience in Youth Ministries is preferred but, experience in the areas of Early Childhood Development, Public Education, and Youth Counseling would be considered.
- Be willing to submit to a criminal background check.
- Be willing to pursue professional improvement opportunities such as workshops, continuing education, or certificate/degree programs in youth and family ministry.
- Demonstrate a commitment to working with the pastor and church leadership in shaping the youth ministry in such a way that it fits with the over-all mission and ministry program of Micro FWB Church.
Interested candidates should contact Wyatt Brown (deacon board chairman) by email at email@example.com or by phone at 919-524-5956.
Bi-Vocational Pastor Position Available
Located at 9300 Johnson Farm Road, Kenly, NC is prayerfully seeking a Bi-Vocational Pastor whom God has chosen to lead us in his service. All interested parties should send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Elmer Crocker, Chair of the Pastor Search Committee at 919-284-4691 between 6 pm and 9 pm.
1779 Mt Zion Church Rd. Nashville, NC 27856, is seeking a full-time Pastor. We are in the Western Conference. If interested, please send a complete resume to Rodney Matthews at email@example.com. For direct inquiries, contact Algie Jones at 252-885-0686.
Seeking a pastor. The Church is located at 1912 Lynch’s Beach Loop Road, Bayboro, NC 28515. Anyone interested in more information is asked to call Ms. Judy Thaanum at 252-745-3687 or 252-670-8784.
FREE WILL BAPTIST RETIREMENT HOMES, INC.
Title: Executive Director
The Executive Director will lead Free Will Baptist Retirement Homes, Inc. toward its ministry goal by utilizing site, facilities, and human resources in a way that is consistent with the mission design of the Original Free Will Baptist ministry philosophy.
Shall show evidence of commitment to Christ in work and personal habits.
Shall have skills in administration, promotion, finance, and overall management.
Provide full-time leadership and oversight for the day-to-day operations of the Retirement Homes Ministry. Work in conjunction with the Board of Directors of Free Will Baptist Retirement Homes in the assessment of potential clients, budgets, and expenditures.
Work within the scope of each of the four facets of the Free Will Baptist Retirement Homes (Residential, Supplemental Housing Support, Supplemental Support, and Disability Equipment Availability Program).
Administer the policies of Free Will Baptist Retirement Homes, Inc. in a safe and responsible manner.
Develop relationships with Churches, Pastors, and Ministry Directors in the Original Free Will Baptist by church and organization visits and promotional displays at as many denominational meetings and events as possible.
The Executive Director is directly accountable to the Chairman of the Board or his designee under the direction of the Free Will Baptist Retirement Homes, Inc. Board of Directors.
Send resumes or letters of interest to:
Mr. Lloyd Jones Board Chairman
842 Gourd Neck Road
Roper, NC 27970
290 Red Hill Church Rd. Dunn, NC 28334, is seeking a full time or interim pastor. We are located in the Cape Fear Conference. Please send resume to Ronald Strickland at firstname.lastname@example.org. For direct inquiries contact Ronald @ 910 814 7337. We are praying for God to send the man he’s preparing to serve our congregation and community.
Powhatan OFWB Church in Clayton, NC is seeking a bi-vocational Youth Pastor. This position will help build and direct a comprehensive ministry for our youth (pre-K through high school). Responsibilities will include curriculum selection and implementation, coordination of volunteers and schedules, counseling, and teaching, all directed toward building disciples for Christ.
Preferred candidates will have a degree or be working toward one. Contact Scott Chestnut at email@example.com if you are interested.
Reedy Branch OFWB – Job title : Youth Director/Minister
Job type: Full-time General purpose: reach out to the youth of our church and community and minister to their spiritual needs Responsibilities include:
● develop and coordinate a comprehensive Youth Program.
● hold yearly planning sessions with the Youth Council to schedule major events such as Vacation Bible School, Cragmont Camp, fundraising events, etc.
● serve as the overall director of Vacation Bible School (VBS), shall be responsible for planning the themed event, ordering relevant materials and supplies, recruiting helpers, and seeking outside attendance to this event while working within the budgeted VBS funds.
● encourage spiritual growth in Bible study, Christian ethics, scripture memorization, witnessing skills, visitation ministry, and service projects.
● schedule time to meet periodically with the Pastor and shall meet with the Pastor upon the Pastor’s request, also coordinate his schedule to include structured time in the office to meet with parents, youth, church members
● make a personal visitation of prospective youth, inactive youth, and those in need (sickness, hospitalization, etc.). Qualifications:
● must be a Bible-believing Christian who has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must show evidence of walking a daily life with his Lord and Savior.
● must have the knowledge, desire, and compassion to lead our youth to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
● must possess a servant’s heart commitment and desire to minister to our youth and their needs.
● must possess Biblical knowledge and have completed educational courses and studies to effectively teach our youth. College degree and previous experience in church youth work is preferred but not mandatory. Must adhere to Original Free Will Baptist doctrine.
● must possess good organizational and communication skills and show maturity and responsibility at all times.
Must be honest and forthright in every aspect of work. Appearance and personal habits must convey a life of cleanliness and morality. Salary: $35,000-40,000 commensurate Email resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5/15/2023
YOUTH DIRECTOR POSITION DESCRIPTION
Overview: Rose of Sharon OFWB Church is seeking an individual who will serve the youth of all ages, will also serve as a minister of the gospel, and as an empathic counselor with a listening ear. With the cooperation and supervision of the pastor, this individual will oversee the youth and workers within the youth ministry. As the primary administrator of the youth program, this individual should possess excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills, creativity, time management, empathy, and should manifest an intimate knowledge of the Bible.
Please contact Pastor Bill Groce at email@example.com. Please submit your resume, your references, and a cover letter.
Shady Grove OFWB Church; Pastor Job Description, Full Time
The Pastor is responsible for proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ as the servant leader of the church. He is to provide the spiritual and administrative leadership of the church, having strong communication skills, encouraging the vision of the church, fostering the spiritual development of the congregation, and meeting the pastoral needs of persons in the church and community.
· Minimal of Four-year degree in Ministry or related field. Ordained OFWB Minister or willing to be ordained.
· A high level of competence and experience in preaching and teaching, leadership, administration and organization, and management.
· Exceptional speaking and communication skills.
· Willing to submit to a criminal and financial background check.
· Serves as the spiritual leader of the church and the congregation, being an Under shepherd of Jesus Christ, guiding and protecting the congregation as led by the Holy Spirit, proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ, seeking to save the lost.
· Leads the preparation and execution of vibrant, Spirit-filled, Biblical corporate worship services.
· Responsible for the spiritual life of the children, youth, and adults within the church.
· Passionately preaches the whole counsel of God’s Word and encourages obedient response to the moving of the Holy Spirit.
· Develops and leads a dynamic and energetic effort of community outreach. Develops and fosters positive community relations.
· Leads the ordinance of Communion and Washing of the Saints Feet.
· Conducts baptisms of new believers.
· Encourage stewardship and the support of the ministries of the church and the OFWB Denomination.
· Develops and arranges for the revivals.
· Be available to perform weddings, premarital counseling, and conduct funeral services.
· Reports to and works directly with the Board of Deacons to maintain the health and faithfulness of the church.
· Attends all meetings of the Deacon Board and provides a written report at each meeting documenting ministerial and pastoral activities to include office hours, worship service preparation, outreach activities, and visitation.
· Serves as Moderator at all church business meetings.
· Be available as needed to attend any church committee meeting.
· Maintains a schedule for regular office hours and otherwise be available to the church family on an “as needed” basis.
· Complies with all established Church Policies and Procedures. Commitment to confidentiality regarding all records, both church and staff and the members.
· Willingly and consistently visit the sick, shut-ins, grieving, prospects, and all church attendees.
· Builds interpersonal relationships with church members and attendees. Desires to personally know and serve our church and community.
Contact: Dave Wilson, Pastoral Search Committee Chairperson; 910-385-7839 or via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org Mary Crumpler, Pastoral Search Committee; 910-385-8821 or via email @ email@example.com
Stoney Creek Original Free Will Baptist Church Children’s Pastor Information https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mEAKjVyoScnHv1t4aZoo4gUANhwnv8EL/view?usp=sharing
Stoney Creek Original Free Will Baptist Church Worship Leader Information https://drive.google.com/file/d/1On37E8WsSGs8ymvnRDgjJwq6oR6B1W7K/view?usp=sharing