Click the Link Below for a list of available churches with contact names or click the image below to browse the Directory of Churches.
***Pressing Control & F simultaneously within any directory will allow you to search for keywords within the document.***
First Free Will Baptist Church in Greenville, North Carolina, is currently seeking a full or part-time Pastor for Youth Ministries. The duties will include, but are not limited to, planning and directing youth programs and activities for various age groups within the church. This would include teaching Sunday school, organizing and overseeing Junior Church as well as participating and developing Youth Activities and special events. The Youth Pastor must be a Christ-centered, self-starting team player who will work and support the church staff, the youth of the church as well as a strong team of volunteers. The Youth Pastor must have the ability to nurture and direct young people in their relationship with Jesus Christ and guide in areas of discipleship and service. The Youth Pastor must also possess strong interpersonal, organizational and motivational skills and be equipped with a working knowledge of event planning, program management and communication.
A Bachelor’s degree in Youth Ministry or related field would be a plus. At least two years experience working with youth and youth ministries preferred. Must be in compliance with the beliefs and faith practice of Christian ministry according to scripture. The Youth Pastor must live according to the principals of the Bible and submit themselves to the Board and to Pastoral supervision. The candidate must be willing to work weekends and evenings and possess a valid North Carolina driver’s license. The candidate must also be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug testing prior to employment. Salary will be based on experience and education. All inquiries will be kept confidential and should be made to:
Dr. Keith Gardner
Pastor, First FWB Church
Tee’s Chapel FWB Church is seeking an Associate Pastor.
I. Principle Function
The Associate Pastor shall be responsible for working with various ministry groups in planning, promoting, and following to completion, activities to support and build a comprehensive Christ-centered ministries within the church. In carrying out these functions, the Associate Pastor reports directly to the Pastor and Deacon Board. The duties and functions are subject to change as needed. Such changes will be made upon mutual agreement of the Associate Pastor and the appropriate ministry groups.
- Developing and planning for all age ministry groups – children, youth, young adults, senior adults, and others as needed.
- Attend and report at quarterly church business meetings: activities, achievements, and needs of all
- Participate in schools, outreach, and visitations as related to each ministry group.
- Work with ministry groups in planning the following:
- Various activities and curriculum for all age groups to promote outreach, fellowship, discipleship, and evangelism
- Special and/or seasonal events (i.e. – trips, retreats, Bible studies, Wednesday night youth ministry, Children’s Church, Vacation Bible School, etc.)
- Develop and administer a process for follow-up with church visitors, and those who are recently saved or baptized.
- Accompany ministry groups, whenever possible, on church-related trips and activities.
- Attend all services that are not in conflict with planned ministry activities.
- Assist the preacher when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
III. Working Conditions
- Provided with appropriate technology for work.
- Provided with adequate office space at the church.
- Provided with access to an office phone and a cell phone.
IV. Personal Qualifications
- Must be conservative biblically. (Adhere to the inerrancy, infallibility, and inspiration of the Word of God)
- Must be a Christian who follows the OFWB denomination “Articles of Faith and Principles of Church Government for Original Free Will Baptists.”
- Must dress in a neat, clean, professional, and appropriate manner for all activities.
- Must have a strong work ethic and an attitude of flexibility and adaptability.
- Must have developing leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Must be a person of integrity and be equipped to exercise discretion in all matters.
V. Professional Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in ministry is preferred, but not required.
All responsibilities are to be supervised by the Pastor and Deacon Board. All questions concerning duties or other job-related responsibilities should be directed to the Pastor and/or Deacon Board.
VII. Job Specifics
- Criminal background check / Reference checks / Social Media review
- Reports to Tee’s Chapel Free Will Baptist Church
- Works a minimum of 40 hours per week – (Sunday to Saturday)
- Evaluation will be administered within 3 months of start date.
- The position shall not be terminated by Tee’s Chapel FWB or by the Associate Pastor without a 60-day written notice, unless agreed upon by both parties.
- If an incident occurs that goes against the OFWB doctrine, swift and immediate dismissal will occur.
VIII. Compensation –
- Salary – TBA (Experience based)
- Benefits – Health Insurance
- Car stipend OR Travel allowance ($0.60/mile)
- Phone allowance ($50 per month stipend)
Children’s Ministry (ages up to 5th grade)
Youth Ministry (ages from 6th grade and up)
Young Adults Ministry (ages 20-30)
Senior Adults Ministry (ages 60? and up)
Others as needed
All applicants are requested to mail a hard copy of their resume to:
Tee’s Chapel FWB Church
c/o Angie Jacobs
6439 Brogden Road
Smithfield, NC 27577
Applicants can also email resumes to the following:
Angie Jacobs – Associate Pastor Search Committee, Chair
Kenny Woodard – Chairman, Deacon Board
Pleasant Grove OFWB Church, 290 Red Hill Church Rd. Dunn, NC 28334, is seeking a full time or interim pastor. We are located in the Cape Fear Conference. Please send resume to Ronald Strickland at email@example.com. For direct inquiries contact Ronald @ 910 814 7337. We are praying for God to send the man he’s preparing to serve our congregation and community.
Trinity OFWB Church is seeking a bi-vocational pastor. The church is located at 8775 NC Hwy. 99 N., Pantego, NC. For more information, please contact Andrew Paul at 252-943-5742 or Lynn Paul at 252-943-1673.
Powhatan OFWB Church (http://www.powhatanchurch.com) in Clayton, NC is seeking a Senior Pastor. Please send cover letters, resumes, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Scott Chestnut at 919-757-7324.
Free Union OFWB Church is over 160 years old and very community- and God-oriented. We are seeking a pastor who is called to preach and teach the Bible, to lead people to Christ, to encourage and motivate believers and non-believers in their growth and service to God. We need a pastor to visit the sick, shut-in and others in our community and beyond. We are located 20 miles east of Washington, NC and 9 miles west of Belhaven, NC. Please send your resume to Free Union OFWB Church, 4961 Free Union Church Road, Pinetown, NC 27865. If you have questions, please contact Sammy Tinker at 252-945-3318.
Reedy Branch OFWB in Winterville is seeking a part-time youth minister. This individual’s purpose will be to reach out to the youth of our church and community and minister to their spiritual needs. You can mail your resume to the church 4457 Reedy Branch Rd Winterville NC 28590 or you can email it to email@example.com
Folkstone OFWB Church-Full Time Pastor
Folkstone OFWB Church of the Eastern Conf. and located in Holly Ridge, NC is seeking a full-time pastor who is or is in the process of becoming licensed and or ordained in the OFWB. Please send a resume to Mike Lefler, email, firstname.lastname@example.org; phone 910-389-8370 or Pam Vinson, email, email@example.com; phone, 910-327-2525
Harmony Original Free Will Baptist Church is seeking a full time pastor who teaches and preaches the Bible, is hospitable and has a good reputation, is available to visit those in the church community who are sick, and is driven to develop and grow the church congregation.
The church is located at 409 Atlantic Christian College Drive, Wilson, NC 27893.
For information, please contact Eric Plowman, Deacon Chairman at 252-291-6523 (alternate number 252-399-9689)
Mount Zion Original Free Will Baptist Church, located three miles from Vandemere, is searching for a bi-vocational pastor. The Church is located at 1912 Lynchs Beach Loop Road in Bayboro, NC and is the closest FWB Church to Camp Vandemere.
Any OFWB Minister who may be interested or who would like more information about the church is asked to contact Mrs. Judy Thaanum. Her cell number is 252-670-8784.
Part-Time Youth Minister/Director
Deep Run OFWB Church, in Lenoir County, is in search of a part-time youth minister/director.
- Part-time position, about 20 hrs/wk
- Salary is negotiable, based on education and experience
- Supervise youth program in coordination with the Youth Council and Pastor
- Contact Christy Smith @ 252-286-5355
1514 Smith-Grady Rd, Deep Run NC 28525
Bi-Vocational Pastor Position Available
Mount Zion Original Free Will Baptist Church, located at 9300 Johnson Farm Road, Kenly, NC is prayerfully seeking a Bi-Vocational Pastor whom God has chosen to lead us in his service. All interested parties should send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Elmer Crocker, Chair of the Pastor Search Committee at 919-284-4691 between 6 pm and 9 pm.
Student Pastor Search
Lee’s Chapel Original Free Will Baptist Church is located in the Plain View community of northern Sampson County. Our church is situated approximately twenty-five miles from the county seat of Clinton, North Carolina and approximately five miles from the nearby town of Dunn, North Carolina in Harnett County. Public schools serving the Plain View community include Plain View Elementary School, Midway Middle School, and Midway High School.
The position is a full-time ministry position where the Student Pastor, with assistance and guidance from the Lead Pastor and the deacons, will provide leadership in several discipleship areas of our church ministry including student ministry, pastoral care, and pastoral leadership.
The ideal candidate must be a Christian with evidence of personal integrity, and good moral and ethical behavior. He must have a sense of call and passion for ministry with students. He should have a college degree or is currently pursuing one.
Interested individuals may contact James Tyndall @ 910-890-1356 or email, email@example.com, for instructions in submitting a resume and obtaining a job description.
Pastor Position Available: Arapahoe F.W.B
Location: 7970 Hwy 306 South, Arapahoe, NC
All who are interested may send your resume to:
PO Box 117
Attn: Deacon Board
Resumes are welcome and encouraged.