This directory contains all of the churches that have open positions!
Below is a list of churches that have positions available, if your church is in need of a certain position let us know in the contact tab.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join our congregation as a Pastor. If you are dedicated to spiritual growth, building a sense of community, and leading by example, we invite you to apply for this fulfilling role.
- Provide spiritual guidance and support to the congregation.
- Conduct worship services, sermons, and other religious ceremonies.
- Provide pastoral care, counseling, and support to individuals in need.
- Collaborate with church leaders to plan and execute events.
- Contribute to the overall vision and mission of the church.
- Ordained and licensed FWB or soon to be as a Pastor.
- Strong biblical knowledge and theological understanding.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a pastoral role.
- Ability to connect with diverse age groups and backgrounds.
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and development.
- Passion for community service.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of our congregation and the community. We look forward to welcoming a dedicated Pastor to lead us in our spiritual journey.
Black Jack Original Free Will Baptist Church is searching for a Youth Pastor/ Youth Director. The church is located in southeastern Pitt County. We are approximately 10 miles from Greenville, North Carolina.
The position is a full-time ministry position where the candidate will work with young people to help them build and/or begin a relationship with Christ. They will also equip the youth for Christian living and Church life. This should involve creating and maintaining youth groups, Bible studies, and other spiritual and recreational activities. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining faith-building programs and activities for all school-age children. To accomplish this they should recruit, train, and lead a team of volunteer youth workers.
The candidate must have a sense of call and passion for ministry with youth and supports the teaching of the Original Free Will Baptist doctrine. A college degree is preferred or is currently pursuing one.
Interested individuals may contact the Reverend Phillip Boykin, Pastor, at 252-752-6485 or email at email@example.com for instructions in submitting a resume and obtaining a job description.
Bi-Vocational Pastor Position Available
Location: Corner of Hwy 111 and Sarecta Rd., 3 miles North of Beulaville.
Contact: Reid Southerland; phone, 910-298-5509; or send resumes to 142 Blueberry Lane, Pink Hill, NC 28572; email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Pastor Job Description Connect Church of Wilson. 4865 Nash St NW, Wilson NC 27896
The Senior Pastor’s most important responsibility is to win the lost to Jesus Christ and minister to the needs of the members and attendees of the church. Through prayer and study render effective preaching and pastoral ministry to the congregation. It is the duty of the pastor to faithfully preach and teach the Word and to be an example to the congregation, to visit the members, especially the sick as he has the opportunity and do all within his power to promote the spiritual interest of our church. The Senior Pastor will promote appropriate denominational institutions, enterprises and programs and to generally advance the cause of Christ among all people.
- Administer the Ordinances of the Gospel
- Moderate business meetings
- Attend designated conferences and conventions
- Pursue continuing Christian education
- Uphold Church approved Ministerial Code of Ethics
- Secure acceptable speakers for special events and services of the church
- Schedule regular staff meetings
- Supervise church staff and facilitate annual job performance reviews of staff under the Sr. Pastor’s leadership
- Maintain weekly plan of services and activities
- Articulate and carry out a God-given vision for our church and it’s ministries
- Model leader in equipping people for service to the church and the community
Resumes can be sent to: email@example.com
Part-Time Youth Minister/Director
Part-time position, about 20 hrs/wk
Salary is negotiable, based on education and experience
Supervise youth program in coordination with the Youth Council and Pastor
Contact Christy Smith @ 252-286-5355
1514 Smith-Grady Rd, Deep Run NC 28525
Currently seeking a full or part-time Pastor for Youth Ministries. The duties will include, but are not limited to, planning and directing youth programs and activities for various age groups within the church. This would include teaching Sunday school, organizing and overseeing Junior Church as well as participating and developing Youth Activities and special events. The Youth Pastor must be a Christ-centered, self-starting team player who will work and support the church staff, the youth of the church as well as a strong team of volunteers. The Youth Pastor must have the ability to nurture and direct young people in their relationship with Jesus Christ and guide in areas of discipleship and service. The Youth Pastor must also possess strong interpersonal, organizational and motivational skills and be equipped with a working knowledge of event planning, program management and communication.
A Bachelor’s degree in Youth Ministry or related field would be a plus. At least two years experience working with youth and youth ministries preferred. Must be in compliance with the beliefs and faith practice of Christian ministry according to scripture. The Youth Pastor must live according to the principals of the Bible and submit themselves to the Board and to Pastoral supervision. The candidate must be willing to work weekends and evenings and possess a valid North Carolina driver’s license. The candidate must also be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug testing prior to employment. Salary will be based on experience and education. All inquiries will be kept confidential and should be made to:
Dr. Keith Gardner
Pastor, First FWB Church
Tarboro First Free Will Baptist Church is seeking a Part-time Youth Pastor/Youth Director for our growing congregation. The church is located in Tarboro, NC.
This Ministry position will work with young people to help them begin and/or build a relationship with Christ and equip the youth for Christian living and Church life. This should include creating and maintaining youth groups, Bible studies, and other spiritual and recreational activities. The candidate will be responsible for designing and maintaining faith-building programs and activities for all school-age children. To accomplish this, the candidate will recruit, train, and lead a team of volunteers from the Church congregation.
- Have a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and a desire to share the Gospel of Christ to others.
- Exhibit a passion for working and building a relationship with our youth and their families in a way that establishes disciple and development in their personal relationship with Christ.
- Lead and participate in all youth ministries which include but are not limited to Bible School, Children’s Church, Youth Choir, Preschool classes, Upward Basketball, trips, and social gathering, etc.
- Assist with Pastor to lead the Church congregation for Sunday and Wednesday night services in his absence when needed.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, and motivational skills for planning, ministry management, and communication.
- Proficient in Technology including Microsoft Office, Social Media Platforms, and Audio/video equipment.
- Embrace Original Free Will Baptist Doctrine and Theology.
- Willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug test prior to employment.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Two years’ experience leading/directing Youth Ministries in a professional or volunteer capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Youth Ministry or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Ordained or willingness to seek ordination with the OFWB Church is preferred but not required.
This position will require you to work 20-30 hours per week. Salary is negotiable based on education and experience.
Interested candidates should submit resumes to Rev. Michael Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call by phone at 252-933-3740.
This position is currently a part-time position, but the potential is there for it to become a full-time position.
We are looking for someone who will minister to the family as a whole.
This person will oversee the children’s programs of the church.
This person will oversee the youth program along with conducting a service on Wednesday night for the youth.
This person will work alongside the Lead Pastor to minister to and with the parents of the children and youth of the church.
Bi-Vocational Pastor Position Available
Located at 9300 Johnson Farm Road, Kenly, NC is prayerfully seeking a Bi-Vocational Pastor whom God has chosen to lead us in his service. All interested parties should send resume and contact information to email@example.com, or call Elmer Crocker, Chair of the Pastor Search Committee at 919-284-4691 between 6 pm and 9 pm.
1779 Mt Zion Church Rd. Nashville, NC 27856, is seeking a full-time Pastor. We are in the Western Conference. If interested, please send a complete resume to Rodney Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org. For direct inquiries, contact Algie Jones at 252-885-0686.
FREE WILL BAPTIST RETIREMENT HOMES, INC.
Title: Executive Director
The Executive Director will lead Free Will Baptist Retirement Homes, Inc. toward its ministry goal by utilizing site, facilities, and human resources in a way that is consistent with the mission design of the Original Free Will Baptist ministry philosophy.
Shall show evidence of commitment to Christ in work and personal habits.
Shall have skills in administration, promotion, finance, and overall management.
Provide full-time leadership and oversight for the day-to-day operations of the Retirement Homes Ministry. Work in conjunction with the Board of Directors of Free Will Baptist Retirement Homes in the assessment of potential clients, budgets, and expenditures.
Work within the scope of each of the four facets of the Free Will Baptist Retirement Homes (Residential, Supplemental Housing Support, Supplemental Support, and Disability Equipment Availability Program).
Administer the policies of Free Will Baptist Retirement Homes, Inc. in a safe and responsible manner.
Develop relationships with Churches, Pastors, and Ministry Directors in the Original Free Will Baptist by church and organization visits and promotional displays at as many denominational meetings and events as possible.
The Executive Director is directly accountable to the Chairman of the Board or his designee under the direction of the Free Will Baptist Retirement Homes, Inc. Board of Directors.
Send resumes or letters of interest to:
Mr. Lloyd Jones Board Chairman
842 Gourd Neck Road
Roper, NC 27970
Powhatan OFWB Church in Clayton, NC is seeking a bi-vocational Youth Pastor. This position will help build and direct a comprehensive ministry for our youth (pre-K through high school). Responsibilities will include curriculum selection and implementation, coordination of volunteers and schedules, counseling, and teaching, all directed toward building disciples for Christ.
Preferred candidates will have a degree or be working toward one. Contact Scott Chestnut at email@example.com if you are interested.
YOUTH DIRECTOR POSITION DESCRIPTION
Overview: Rose of Sharon OFWB Church is seeking an individual who will serve the youth of all ages, will also serve as a minister of the gospel, and as an empathic counselor with a listening ear. With the cooperation and supervision of the pastor, this individual will oversee the youth and workers within the youth ministry. As the primary administrator of the youth program, this individual should possess excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills, creativity, time management, empathy, and should manifest an intimate knowledge of the Bible.
Please contact Pastor Bill Groce at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your resume, your references, and a cover letter.
Shady Grove OFWB Church; Pastor Job Description, Full Time
The Pastor is responsible for proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ as the servant leader of the church. He is to provide the spiritual and administrative leadership of the church, having strong communication skills, encouraging the vision of the church, fostering the spiritual development of the congregation, and meeting the pastoral needs of persons in the church and community.
· Minimal of Four-year degree in Ministry or related field. Ordained OFWB Minister or willing to be ordained.
· A high level of competence and experience in preaching and teaching, leadership, administration and organization, and management.
· Exceptional speaking and communication skills.
· Willing to submit to a criminal and financial background check.
· Serves as the spiritual leader of the church and the congregation, being an Under shepherd of Jesus Christ, guiding and protecting the congregation as led by the Holy Spirit, proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ, seeking to save the lost.
· Leads the preparation and execution of vibrant, Spirit-filled, Biblical corporate worship services.
· Responsible for the spiritual life of the children, youth, and adults within the church.
· Passionately preaches the whole counsel of God’s Word and encourages obedient response to the moving of the Holy Spirit.
· Develops and leads a dynamic and energetic effort of community outreach. Develops and fosters positive community relations.
· Leads the ordinance of Communion and Washing of the Saints Feet.
· Conducts baptisms of new believers.
· Encourage stewardship and the support of the ministries of the church and the OFWB Denomination.
· Develops and arranges for the revivals.
· Be available to perform weddings, premarital counseling, and conduct funeral services.
· Reports to and works directly with the Board of Deacons to maintain the health and faithfulness of the church.
· Attends all meetings of the Deacon Board and provides a written report at each meeting documenting ministerial and pastoral activities to include office hours, worship service preparation, outreach activities, and visitation.
· Serves as Moderator at all church business meetings.
· Be available as needed to attend any church committee meeting.
· Maintains a schedule for regular office hours and otherwise be available to the church family on an “as needed” basis.
· Complies with all established Church Policies and Procedures. Commitment to confidentiality regarding all records, both church and staff and the members.
· Willingly and consistently visit the sick, shut-ins, grieving, prospects, and all church attendees.
· Builds interpersonal relationships with church members and attendees. Desires to personally know and serve our church and community.
Contact: Dave Wilson, Pastoral Search Committee Chairperson; 910-385-7839 or via email @ email@example.com Mary Crumpler, Pastoral Search Committee; 910-385-8821 or via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org